Here’s just a short list of everything you get in Competition BBQ Secrets…
- This is NOT a cookbook! This BBQ book is more of an instruction manual. Don’t get me wrong, there are a good bit of recipes, but we don’t stop there… we go on to explain in fine detail how to smoke championship barbecue ribs, butts, chicken and brisket. There’s a separate chapter for each!
- Best Brisket in the World – I’m not bragging here. In 2013, I was the best brisket cook in the world. Having won many first place briskets and going on to win first place brisket at the KCBS Sam’s Club Finals in Bentonville, AR against the best teams in the world. The complete and exact details on how to cook the best brisket in the world are in this book. No details are left out. Your mind is not even capable of understanding how good it is. You must experience it to believe it!
- My competition sauce recipe – included at no extra charge. Most teams keep this info top secret – even if they are teaching a live class.
- I’m your barbecue coach! Just email me anytime if you have a problem.
- Cookers – the different types and how you can slow smoke on anything from a professional offset smoker to your old trusty Weber kettle grill and everything in between.
- How to smoke a turkey, reverse sear a steak, jellyroll cut pork loin or beef tenderloin, and much more!
- How your wood choice will impart that sought after smoke flavor and smoke ring.
- How marinades, brines, and injections will improve the quality of your barbecue recipes.
- You have to use rubs… your meats will be bland without them. We tell you all about them and even include some great recipes if you want to mix your own.
- Your new book will also tell you how to properly use finishing sauces and glazes on your barbecue recipes.
- We also give you some great information on competitions, how to prepare for competitions, and even a checklist of what to bring to a competition. Exact competition schedule is included too!
- A complete list of all the BBQ Associations known to exist with the web address for each. Each BBQ Association has it’s own contests and you can find their schedules easily with the information in your new book.
- How to trim spareribs St Louis Style and how to trim a brisket.
- A whole chapter on barbecue science – smoke rings and maillard reactions.
- A complete list of resources for smokers, rubs, sauces, and forums.
- and much more!
- eBooks are in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format and you will be directed to the download page immediately after payment.
- Speed – you will receive it immediately and shipping is FREE.
- Save a Tree – Do you know how much resources are used to print a paper book?
- Live links – throughout the book, there are many, many references to external web pages that contain a wealth of information that you need to read. With the eBook, just click on the blue “hyperlink” and you will instantly go to that web page.
- Bookmarks – The entire table of contents is “bookmarked” for your convenience. Just click on a chapter title and you immediately jump to that chapter. At the end of the chapter, you can jump back to the table of contents.
- Color Pictures – There are many pictures in the eBook that are color. A paper book with color pictures on every page would be very expensive.
- Printable – The book is only 87 pages, so it’s easily printable after downloading.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your barbecue recipes, just send the processor (Clickbank) an email and they will immediately refund your money. There is a link to do this at the bottom of your email receipt. It’s simple, easy, and fast.
It’s not gonna cost you $750 for a live class like I paid. There are no travel expenses. It’s not gonna cost you 5+ years going to the school of hard knocks either. It’s not gonna cost you $1000’s in practice meat and fuel costs. I could easily charge you over $500 for this valuable information, but if you act now, you can get it all for the low price of $29.95.
And if you order now, before the timer expires, we’ll throw in the original Competition BBQ Secrets at no extra cost to you. The original is more of a low & slow version and the new one is hot & fast or what the competitors call power cooking. Why cook a brisket for 20 hours when you can cook it for 5 with better results? Remember, I won best brisket in the world cooking hot & fast.