With this brand new video guide you’ll:
Be able to shoot any type of video with your DSLR, micro 4/3’s, or mirrorless camera
Instantly make more money with your DSLR by adding an in demand and high value skill to your arsenal
Learn the video production secrets of an award winning filmmaker and photographer so you can start shooting high quality video faster than you ever thought possible
- Learn the entire process of shooting any type of video from start to finish (with step-by-step detail and real world examples)
- Shoot high quality videos of ANYTHING you can imagine – our rules and secrets apply to virtually every type of video!
- Shave months or years of time off the process of learning to shoot solid video of anything
- Discover the secrets of shooting video straight from an award winning filmmaker and photographer
- Learn from someone who focuses on just video and someone who has successfully transitioned from stills to video
In this guide Todd and I dissect the ENTIRE process of shooting, lighting, capturing audio, and directing videos shot with a DSLR camera. We break down everything into easy to follow steps that anyone can learn from, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a complete newbie.
How To Create Successful YouTube Videos
In this video I take you behind the scenes of my YouTube account and show you exactly how I create videos and generated 345,000+ subscribers.
Todd’s Editing Secrets & Tips
Shooting the video is only half the battle. Many videographers struggle when it comes to editing and sink way too much time into the process. With the time you’re going to save on production after learning Todd’s editing process this bonus will be worth the cost of the guide by itself. The Editing Tips bonus is a full on guide that shows you some of Todd’s best tips for editing videos that he picked up over the years as a professional filmmaker and producer.
DSLR Video Homework Assignments
The best way to really grasp an idea after we teach you is to immediately put it into action. Instead of trying to guess what you should do next we give you fun and helpful homework assignments so you can master the concepts as we teach them to you. The homework assignments will help you retain and absorb twice as much information!
Shooting Check List
Even if you’re on scene or out on a shoot you can bring this PDF with you to make sure you have everything you need to shoot killer video. Print this out and take it with you EVERYWHERE!